Wednesday 17 February 2010

Video's of the day - 16/02/2010

Some YouTube video's for you to check out:

The PUMA HardChorus

The first time I saw this I was equal parts terrified and captivated. It's a viral campaign from Puma linking football and Valentine's day by imagining what it would be like to be serenaded by a bunch of thuggish looking football fans. It's a great concept and I wish they'd follow it up as I'd love to hear more tracks performed in this manner.

Until that happens I'll just have to make do with the video Puma did for the campaign in Italy:
Puma Il Serenata

If anything this is even better than the English one and has been stuck in my head all day (aided perhaps by my repeated viewings of the video)

It's late so just the two video's for you now.

Remember if you ever want to download a YouTube video, KickYouTube comes in pretty handy

No comments:

Post a Comment