Friday 29 April 2011

How My Mind Works - a quick peek behind the curtain of my blog

This is mainly an excuse to show you a string of videos that I thought were cool, under the pretext of explaining how I hop around on YouTube and make my seemingly random selections for posting on the blog.

First up is a video I saw while watching a livestream by zekkyou:



Apparently it's based on an American advert. After finding it I had a quick look at the other videos on the channel (MissAlissa15) with this being the first to catch my eye:



To me, that is a great, quirky YouTube video and a clear sign that this is a channel of quality. A fact supported by these further offerings:





Of course, having watched that last one I had to go compare it to the original:



Every time I hear this song I of course think of the masterpiece that is Grosse Pointe Blank and so went looking for a video of it to share with you. The trailer is terrible and full of spoilers so I figured this was a better example to use:



Finally, I couldn't resist sharing this epic interview fail featuring John Cusack:



Now you have an idea as to how I find these strange, weird and wonderful videos to share with you. Normally I would have only shared one or two of these but for every video that makes it to the blog, there arre three, four or even more that lead me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment