Friday 29 April 2011

Can someone whip me up an image of the Golden Girls as Jedis?

I stumbled across this story after a sudden spike in views on my Betty White as you've never seen her before post. It has always been a popular post (nude pictures of ageing female comedians always will be) but I was curious why today should have seen such a spike in traffic.

After a quick look at what people had entered in the Google search box I was intrigued to find they mostly consisted of just 3 words...

Betty    White    lightsaber

Sticking them back into Google myself I was quickly led to this request that was posted on reddit:
Can someone whip up an image of the Golden Girls as Jedi ghosts looking over the last surviving member, Ms. White. Thanks, for being a friend.
Putting aside the absence of a question mark, it was a genius thing to request and has given rise to several great photos already, a few of which can be seen below.




Via: blastr

No comments:

Post a Comment