Thursday 10 February 2011

It doesn't mean to, but this dinosaur will make you feel more depressed

Watch this, it's only short:



I was right wasn't I? You are now a little bit more depressed that you were 41 seconds ago.

You're probably also wondering why on earth a family holiday camp would use this to try and attract visitors? Well, it took me a few viewings to realise that of course it's Ludo the dinosaur who is feeling blue after his little friend finishes his holiday. They had so many great times together but now they are all gone... until the next kid turns up.

The song is 'Dust in the Wind' by Kansas and you can watch the full version used in the advert here but for me this song is forever associated with one highly emotional movie moment... You're my boy Blue!You're my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment