Monday 13 June 2011

80s Flashback Battle: Tiffany vs. Debbie Gibson

After seeing Debbie Gibson's cameo in Katy Perry's latest music video I was feeling nostalgic for the 80s and was reminiscing on the supposed rivalry between Debbie and Tiffany.


I was always a Tiffany fan myself but what about the rest of you? Here's a couple of videos to remind you of them in their heyday.





Of course the two girls have now grown up

as their respective Playboy shoots demonstrate

and all that rivalry is now behind them right? Perhaps not. Here they get physical in a fight scene from Mega Python vs Gatoroid that gets pretty hot and heavy (sNSFW wrestling while covered in food)



Debbie and Tiffany seem to have made up in time for this performance of Don't Stop Believin' (sadly Debbie's singing isn't at it's best)

3 comments:

  1. Debbie Gibson is just plain annoying. An elevated sense of self. And she does sound terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awful Debbie. I used to be a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Debbie you really did suck!! I will forever have this cheapened experience burned in my mind. Vomit.... Tiffany, fabulous job as usual. I especially liked how you tried to save Debbie from killing the song, too bad your efforts were in vain. But hey, Don't Stop Believin'!!

    ReplyDelete